CounterPoint Health Services is
comprised of a team of highly skilled and caring professionals committed
to pioneering efforts in geriatric behavioral health care. We strive to
close the gaps that exist in current behavioral health services through
interventions that combine the most recent advancements in neuroscience
research and assessment with rigorous clinical principles.
Health Services is Maryland’s most progressive behavioral health and
memory care clinical practice. Our approach is personal,
relationship based and collaborative. Our focus is to cultivate a true
partnership with your staff to provide the best possible assessment and
interventions for your residents. The collaboration of our
providers with your staff is what allows the resident responsible
parties to have the most up to date and clinically relevant information
about their loved one.
Why CounterPoint Health Services?
- Increase in clinical expertise in your post-acute care institution
- Distinctive clinical model of memory services for skilled residents
which increases therapy compliance and improves therapy outcomes
- Decrease in hospital readmissions and reduction in unnecessary ER visits
- Access to proprietary “3-D Behavioral Model”
- Reduction in off-label use of antipsychotic medications
- Comprehensive evaluations lead to resident-centered cognitive interventions
- Reduced Medication Utilization
Our Clinical Care Team:
- Licensed Psychiatrists
- Licensed Psychologists
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners – Psychiatric Mental Health
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Memory Specialists
CounterPoint Health Services complies
with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.